RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Pole Dancing is a Dangerous Activity I understand, acknowledge and agree that Pole Dancing is a dangerous activity and as such, has inherent dangers and risks, including risk of injury or death. I further acknowledge and agree that due to the nature of Pole Dancing, it would be unreasonable for TPF to be in any way responsible for any injury of any kind or death, and I hereby, to the full extent permitted by law, waive all legal rights of action against and fully releases TPF, its directors, instructors, employees, agents, landlords, leases or franchisees (Related Parties) for the loss, damages, or injury howsoever arising out of or in relation to the participation by myself in the activities conducted or organised by TPF including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of TPF or Related Parties.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
1. I understand that Townsville Pole Fitness (TPF) offers taster and casual classes for $25 and $30 respectively if I do not want to sign up to a full term.
2. I acknowledge that if I sign up to a course package at TPF I will be liable for all term fees associated with that package, even if I subsequently miss classes.
3. I understand that I can pay my term fees by PayPal, or cash credit/eftpos facilities in studio.
4. To secure my place in the course, I understand that I must purchase the term fees through PayPal, or by paying a non refundable holding fee of $50. This fee MUST be paid within 48 hours of booking, otherwise TPF reserves the right to give the space to someone else. (This fee comes of the total fees payable)
5. Instalment payments can be made via direct debit agreement through Ezidebit which will last the duration of the term. A holding fee is still payable and a minimum deposit amount will be required on the first lesson.
6. Paying by installments with Ezidebit will incur an additional surcharges per transaction (Please see Ezidebit terms and conditions for charges)
7. All fees MUST be paid or direct debit agreement be entered into by commencement of first lesson otherwise TPF reserves the right to cancel my enrolment.
8. TPF does not offer refunds or transfers once term has commenced.
9. Cancellations occurring more than 72 hours prior to the start of the term will permit a refund, less the holding fee.
10. TPF cannot guarantee the provision of make up classes. It is advised to attend your scheduled lesson.
11. Any make up lessons MUST be taken within the current term.
12. Missed classes CANNOT be transferred into the new term.
12. Any left over lessons at the completion of the term will be FORFEIT and NO REFUND will be given.
14. Should no or inadequate notice be given to TPF about missing a lesson, TPF reserves the right to forfeit a possible makeup lesson.
15. TPF reserves the right to cancel a class if minimum numbers have not been met. TPF will endeavour to find a suitable replacement class and if one cannot be found, TPF will refund any term fees paid.