Terms and Conditions
FEES AND PAYMENTS
1. I understand that Townsville Pole Fitness (TPF) offers taster and casual classes for $25 and $30 respectively if I do not want to sign up to a full term.
2. I acknowledge that if I sign up to a course package at TPF I will be liable for all term fees associated with that package, even if I subsequently miss classes.
3. I understand that I can pay my term fees entirely by PayPal, or credit/eftpos facilities in studio.
4. To secure my place in the course, I understand that I must purchase the term fees through PayPal, or by paying a non refundable holding fee of $50. This fee MUST be paid within 48 hours of booking, otherwise TPF reserves the right to give the space to someone else. (This fee comes of the total fees payable)
5. Installment payments can be made via direct debit agreement through PaymentHub which will last the duration of the term. The holding fee is still payable and a minimum deposit amount will be required on the first lesson.
Paying by installments with PaymentHub will incur an additional surcharges per transaction (Please see PaymentHub terms and conditions for charges)
7. All fees MUST be paid or direct debit agreement be entered into by commencement of first lesson otherwise TPF reserves the right to cancel my enrolment.
8. TPF does not offer refunds or transfers once term has commenced.
9. Cancellations occurring more than 72 hours prior to the start of the term will permit a refund, less the holding fee.
9. TPF cannot guarantee the provision of make up classes. It is advised to attend your scheduled lesson.
10. Any make up lessons MUST be taken within the current term.
11. Missed classes CANNOT be transferred into the new term.
12. Any left over lessons at the completion of the term will be FORFEIT and NO REFUND will be given.
13. Should no or inadequate notice be given to TPF about missing a lesson, TPF reserves the right to forfeit a possible makeup lesson.
14. TPF reserves the right to cancel a class if minimum numbers have not been met. TPF will endeavor to find a suitable replacement class and if one cannot be found, TPF will refund any term fees paid.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Pole Dancing is a Dangerous Activity I understand, acknowledge and agree that Pole Dancing is a dangerous activity and as such, has inherent dangers and risks, including risk of injury or death. I further acknowledge and agree that due to the nature of Pole Dancing, it would be unreasonable for TPF to be in any way responsible for any injury of any kind or death, and I hereby, to the full extent permitted by law, waive all legal rights of action against and fully releases TPF, its directors, instructors, employees, agents, landlords, leases or franchisees (Related Parties) for the loss, damages, or injury howsoever arising out of or in relation to the participation by myself in the activities conducted or organised by TPF including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of TPF or Related Parties.
I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol or any mind altering drugs before and during the activity and I take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage associated with their consumption. I agree not to drink alcohol or take drugs prohibited by law before or during in any activities conducted or organised by TPF.
I agree that participating in any activity organised or conducted by TPF is only allowed on the distinct understanding that I do so at my own risk.
Conduct: I agree to follow the directions of the instructor and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction of the instructor can result in the cancellation of my lesson and my immediate removal from the class. I understand that any such non-compliance may result in injury of any kind whatsoever as a result of my failure to comply.
Health: I acknowledge I have been advised to consult with my physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, pregnancy or any other health related condition or any kind whatsoever that may affect my participation and ability to participate in the program. I acknowledge that I have discussed the appropriateness of the Pole Dancing program in connection with any illness or condition that I have or have had with my physician, and that I knowingly execute this release from liability and negligence.
I acknowledge that TPF does not recommend that pregnant women participate in Pole Dancing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - TPF reserves the rights in all intellectual property, including but not limited to any moves, tricks, routines, course style and structure taught in any activities conducted or organised by TPF. I understand and agree that I must not use or exploit any intellectual property owned by TPF for personal financial gain in any manner, including but not limited to instructing or teaching Pole Dancing, without first obtaining the written permission of the TPF proprietors.
PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
A parent/guardian with legal responsibility for the participant must acknowledge, understand and accept all of the above and consent to his/her release as provided above of all the Releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless TPF or Related Parties from any and all liabilities arising from the minor child� involvement or participation in Pole Dancing activities, even if arising from the negligence of TPF or Related Parties.